Slime & Grime Limited are fully insured, Health and Safety compliant, and all staff are CRB checked.
Slime & Grime Limited are insured by Camberford Law PLC who are underwritten by Zurich Insurance PLC. We have employers liability cover up to £10,000,000 and public/products liability cover up to £5,000,000.
Health and Safety Policy
- ensuring that there are arrangements put into place for the effective planning, development and review of this health and safety policy;
- ensuring that appropriate systems are developed and maintained for the effective communication of health and safety matters throughout the company;
- protecting the safety and health of all employees within the company by preventing work-related injuries, ill health, disease and incidents;
- complying with relevant health and safety laws and regulations, voluntary programmes, collective agreements on health and safety and other requirements to which the company subscribes;
- ensuring that employees and their representatives are consulted and encouraged to participate actively in all elements of Health and Safety Management; continually improving the performance of Health and Safety Management;
- providing the necessary information, instruction and training to employees and others, including temporary employees to ensure their competence with respect to health and safety;
- devoting the necessary resources in the form of finance, equipment, personnel and time to ensure the health and safety of employees. Expert help will be sought where the necessary skills are not available within the company,
- liaising and working with all necessary persons to ensure health and safety, and will also ensure that adequate arrangements are also in place for ensuring the health and safety of visitors.
Slime & Grime Limited will take all reasonable steps to implement, monitor and maintain safe plant, substances, equipment, working environments and working practices within the Company. We will continuously improve our health and safety management arrangements in order to protect employees and others from risks to their health, safety and welfare whilst engaged in work related activities of the Company. We recognise that safety is the responsibility of everyone and is not just a function of management. Employees have specific responsibilities to take reasonable care of themselves and others that could be affected by their activities and to co-operate to achieve the standards required.
Slime & Grime Limited announce that they are currently undergoing their CHAS assessment and expect this important accreditation to be awarded without delay.
- Construction Skills
- Certification Scheme